Friday, January 13, 2006

How to organise one's life online

The number of free online services is rapidly increasing and I am still overwhelmed by all the possibilities. I use services like blogger, basecamp, del.icio.us, yahoo, skype, etc. to organise my schedule, do projects, keep a journal, organise my information and communicate with people. I still need to structure how I will use each service. For now I have settled for blogger as my journal, for all topics: personal, technical, work, etc.

I got my self linked up with the Technorati network, yet another application of the social networking phenomenon that is happening around us. Very neat how I can combine the Blogger service with Technorati. I still need to tag my posts and this blog in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home